Links

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I don't see any of my co-authors laying around anywhere, I'm here collecting my thoughts for the day and watching who knows what on the boob tube.

Michelle will be heading back home today to visit her family, no big get together this year as a few things have happened over the past couple of years. Gigi sold her home and moved into a nursing home and last year we reserved a local lodge due to her Aunt Charlottes boyfriend, but he passed away recently and plans are on hiatus this year. Michelle and Chris are going up to visit Gigi and then over to visit her Dad.

I'll be staying here in Morgantown and probably going to try to get a few things done. My PC is still running Windows 7 and I have an Windows 10 Upgrade to install. Microsoft support for Windows 7 ends in less than a month from now so I would rather be current with my computer.

I've also got a Goodbye 2019 and a Goodbye 2010's blogs to continue to write, so I will be busy to say the least.

Have yourselves a great day.


No comments: