Links

Friday, December 27, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

This will be my last Friday at the office for 2019, next week at this time Michelle and I will be in St. Louis and I'll be in the classroom and she will be running around and having a good time in beautiful downtown St Louis. This will be Michelle's third trip and my fourth to St Louis as I go to re-certify for RTI but that is next week.

This weekends plans will probably involve us de-christmasizing our home as we prepare to travel next weekend. Other than that it should be a relaxing weekend for me and my last one for probably a couple of months as we have a new quarter just about to kickoff for RTI.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: