Links

Saturday, December 07, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Sammy the Christmas Elf
Here I sit in a quiet household, I have no Co-Author this morning as she is fast asleep on my recliner with Sophie. I'm up watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High and collecting my thoughts for the day. I just have some sneaking suspicion that I'm being watched. Has anyone seen Sammy the Christmas Elf?

Jim and Chris are holding their Christmas Action this evening at the Woodland United Methodist Church on the Mileground here in Morgantown. There are a lot of items up for sale this evening and my lovely wife will be at the Church working the Auction this evening. Stop in and say hello to her and see if you can find yourself a deal or two while you are at it. If you are feeling charitable, they take donations from the auction for toys for the Westover Santa

I'll be heading out into the field one last time for 2019 today to do field work for RTI. I just have to head out this morning to the same place I was last weekend and finish doing the clean up work for that segment and I'll be done for the year doing field work. All of my segments have been completed and have either been cleaned up or are set for cleanup by another Field Interviewer this weekend. I'm hoping to get at least one more interview today to close out the season. I will be heading to St Louis in a few weeks to re-certify and exchange my equipment for new the new equipment we have purchased. I'm ready for this quarter to be over with, ready for a little rest and relaxation before all the chaos begins over again in 2020.

Have yourselves a great day today. Stop by the auction and make a donation if you've got nothing to do.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: