Links

Friday, December 06, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Black Friday.

This is probably going to be my last weekend working for RTI this year. The quarter is winding down and I'm just ready to shut it down for 2019 and enjoy some time off. I know I'll be out Saturday, sunday I could either be off or head back to an area I was working before I started doing some clean up work.

Michelle will be working Jim and Chris's auction tomorrow so I won;t get much of a chance to see her until Sunday. This will probably be the last one of 2019 and if they do one after the first of the year, Michelle and I will be in St Louis from the 2nd - 5th.

Have yourselves a great weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: