Links

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

For this years Photo Flashback, I just simply go back to last year at Christmas Eve. Kim, Robert, Terri, Nick, Michelle and I all got together and took a series of these pictures from my Dad's first marriage to my Mom and all of our spouses.

It was a fun evening and we even had a phone conversation with my Brother Jonathan that evening. Missing was my sister Pam and my brother Gar who was in Wheeling.

Have yourselves a great day, it's back to the office for me.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: