Links

Saturday, December 14, 2019

WEEKEND!!!!

Here I sit on a semi-quiet Sunday Morning, me and my co-author Peanut are up and collecting our thoughts for the day and trying to determine what we want to watch on the TV.

Would you believe that I have the whole weekend off? Yep I have today and tomorrow off and we are done for the year with RTI. First whole weekend off since September and I could not be happier.

No fears though, both Michelle and I will be busy today. At the home front today Michelle will be baking our Christmas Cookies. We have all the ingredients sitting out and and the butter is softening, she making some cookies today.

Me? I'm running to the Laundry Mat early this morning and then running a few errands this morning. I'll be starting off with a trip to Harry's to buy Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve. Michelle used to get it from a vendor when she worked for BFS, but some complained it was a little too hot. So I am going to my favorite butcher today and purchasing it. We buy it for the house and it's not as hot as the commercial stuff we used to buy, but it's much fresher and awesome if I do have to say so myself. After Harry's a quick trip to the bank and then my errands are done for the day.

After that however, it's time to Christmas Shop. I know I'm a slacker, but this is the time I set aside for Christmas shopping for the little ones in the family. Yes I am going to be dealing with that commercialized hell today, so please have me in your thoughts for a safe return today. There will be cookies when I get home.

Have yourselves a great day

Ho ho ho ho

No comments: