Links

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, my co-author is no where to be found and even Sammy is no where to be found on this morning.

Last evening Michelle and I attended her company Christmas Party at Tin 202 here in Morgantown. The owner of the place is someone I played Softball with for years on the Prime Thyme and MiHaley's teams Chris Evans, sadly since he has opened this place up this was my first trip there and it did not disappoint.

Today we are going to go out and get our weekend shopping done and tomorrow at least Michelle will run back home to visit her Grandmother and Dad for Christmas. We'll have all of our chores done prior to that so no one is rushed tomorrow.



Speaking of the week coming up, I get a three hour early release on Monday, the President authorized Tuesday as a Federal Holiday and Wednesday is Christmas. It's going to be a short week for me.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: