Links

Thursday, December 05, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes back to the day Erica Jean Nicholson joined the family. Val had already had her, but my brother Gary and Brother in Law Nick were entertaining themselves out in the hallway. Gary was sitting in some kind of rolling chair with some kind of stuffed animal on him and Nick was obliged to push him around and up and down the hallway.

That was 15 1/2 years ago, my how time just flies by in the blink of an eye and you don't even realize it.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: