Links

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday Pig Roast

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, my co-author is slacking and is not at her station. I'm up watching The Long Shot on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Michelle and I did some running around yesterday morning, but the highlight of my day was going to see the movie Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, the third and final movie of the third trilogy of the Star Wars saga. I have been a fan of the entire series since it first debuted 42 years ago, so it was nice to finally see some closure to that entire portion of the series.

Today Michelle and I are going over to Amanda and Joey's for their third annual Pig Roast. They started it a couple of years ago on Christmas Eve but moved it away from that night last year and have moved it back even a little more this year. It's always a good time and is beginning to be something we are looking forward to every year.

Have yourselves a great day

No comments: