Links

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well my non-existent three day Holiday weekend is over with, now it is time for me to put my nose back on that grindstone to start another week in the Office. Good reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 20,141 since I blessed this world with my existence.

* It has been 5,364 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in Geography, I'm still working in my field of study going on 15 years after I graduated.

* 3,965 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, it was the first day to the rest of my life.

* 3,189 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to Marry me.

* It was 2,726 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I with the help of a co-worker of hers, became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 352 days longer than my Dad did, he missed out on so much due to his early passing. My sister Kim has 17 days to go to reach that mark.

* I have 4,697 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,334 days away.

* 343 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted.

* There are 337 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to plan. WalMart hasn't even put out their Easter stuff yet.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 313 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 197 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 57 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 11 more days until Groundhog Day, we've had our snowfall for the year, now Phil do me a favor.

* I have written 5,521 blogs in the 14 plus years I have been writing piece of personal literature. I wonder if Blogger would pay me by the word.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time.

* I hate snow, not sure if I have ever mentioned that on my blog, I Hate Snow. Even just a little bit, I'm ready for Spring.

* I'll be in Washington DC this time next week attending the ESRI Federal Users Conference. This will be the second time I have attended this Conference.

* Rethinking the Friends and Family Picnic, maybe bringing it back this year. Nothing definite this year yet, but we're talking about it. Don't want it to interfere with a possible San Diego trip in July.

* I bought Michelle a pair of AirPods for her birthday last week, she absolutely loves them.

* Michelle wanted Snowmageddon and didn't get it, I'm happy about that although she's not.

* Trying to think about what I am going to get myself into next week in DC. Of course all the Federal stuff is shut down, so it might basically be nothing.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: