Links

Friday, January 04, 2019

Training Day 2

Well we are still here in St Louis, many people from my group will be heading home this evening, but Michelle and I are not leaving until tomorrow morning. I don't particularly want to get home at 2:00 in the morning so we are staying here until tomorrow and flying during the daylight hours.

For me however, this is day two of two for my training. We have probably already went over everything and this will be doing nothing other than going over things and playing out a few scenarios. We'll have to go through a couple training sessions on things like "How to Deal with Stress" and "How to Deal with Refusals" and a few others to choose from.

We should be done by early afternoon and Michelle and I will have the evening to ourselves here before we head out to the airport tomorrow morning.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: