Links

Monday, January 28, 2019

And I'm Off

It's been three years since I have attended, but I will once again be going to the ESRI Federal Users Conference again this week, woo hoo this is like Disney World for GIS Geeks like myself.

 I'll be heading out from my office later this morning to head to Arlington Virginia where I will be staying at the same hotel I stayed at last time I went down. I usually stay north on 270, but a couple years ago I stayed here and really liked the hotel. I was very close to everything, and could easily get to the National Mall with no problem.

I'm leaving later this morning to avoid the heavy traffic that goes with the Washington Beltway I-465. I'm going to be traveling at non-peak hours just after everyone gets to work and before the chaos when everyone will be trying to get home from work.

Have a great day and wish me safe travels.

No comments: