Links

Wednesday, January 02, 2019

St Louis Bound

Well today is a travel day, Michelle and I will be heading to Pittsburgh this morning to start our Journey to St Louis.

We leave Pittsburgh International Airport at 10:19 on Delta Airlines Flight 5379 en route to Detroit Michigan. We will have an hour layover in Detroit at Detroit Metro before jumping on Delta Airlines Flight 3587.

We should arrive in St Louis this afternoon and are once again staying at the Marriott Grand Hotel in St Louis.

This will be my third trip to St Louis and Michelle's second. I know I will be in training tomorrow and Thursday and she'll be out running around the city. I think she is planning on going to the Budweiser factory once again, I know she really liked that.

Have yourselves a great day.


No comments: