Links

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday

Here I once again sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, there is something playing on the TV but I have absolutely no idea what it is. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and contemplating the coming week.

I'm out in the field yet once again today, trying to get a few interviews or at least some screenings to work my two sections down a little bit more. I think as far as completing segments, this may have been one of my best quarters considering that this was also a couple of the largest quarters that I have worked. It's not yielding as many interviews, maybe that is why it has been worked down so quickly.

A discussion I had with my sister Kim yesterday, she had bought the movie Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday on iTunes. I explained to her you can get those movies free if you known what you are doing. I use a piece of software called uTorrent. It is where I place Torrent files into and it works like the old Napster or any file sharing software, but it's a little more secure. The torrents go out to shared folders and pick up bits and pieces of the files then assembles them for you so they can be played. My advice though, once you have a downloaded Torrent, cut and paste it out of your shared folder. This is how they catch you, it's not what you have downloaded, but what you are sharing in your shared folder. Download it and simply move it to a non-shared folder. I get my movies at a Yify Site, they usually have them available soon after the movies leave the theater. You can download them in SD or HD.

Have yourselves a great day today, I think Michelle and I are going to make a batch of Zuppa Toscana today for dinner.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: