Links

Saturday, January 05, 2019

We're Coming Home

See you St Louis it has been fun. Yes Michelle and I are getting ready to blow this pop sickle stand and get on a couple airplanes and head back to Pittsburgh.

We leave St Louis this morning on Delta Flight 6180 to Detroit once again, have about an hour and a half layover in Detroit once again and then hop on Delta Airlines Flight 3577 and get back into Pittsburgh a little after 5:00 this evening.

Then of course it's getting our luggage, jumping in the car and heading back to good ole Morgantown WV a new employee and re-certified to work in 2019 for RTI.

I'll be out in the field tomorrow and my life just got so much busier that it is not even going to be funny. At least this year I don't have to go up any mountains or travel anywhere where the terrain is horrible. Both of my sections are in Morgantown and there shouldn't be much travel time.

Have yourselves a great day today.

We'll be home this evening.

No comments: