Links

Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* First tridbits of 2019, lets get it going.

* It has been 20,127 the world was blessed with my birth.

* It has been 5,350 days since I graduated from WVU, it was a dream of mine and I accomplished it better late than never.

* 3,951 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC were on the agenda for the evening.

* 3,175 days ago I asked my lovely wife to....be me wife/

* It was 2,712 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I with the help of a co-worker of hers, became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 338 days longer than my Dad did, he missed out on so much due to his early passing.

* I have 4,711 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,348 days away.

* 357 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted.

* There are 351 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 327 more days, I'm staying the same age this year as well as next.

* There are 211 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 71 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 25 more days until Groundhog Day, I'm hoping Phil is having a nice Christmas.

* I have written 5,502 blogs in the 14 plus years I have been writing this.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time.

* I hate snow, not sure if I have ever mentioned that on my blog, but I will allow an inch today since Santa needs it to fly around.

* St Louis is now behind me, now it's time to start concentrating on going to Washington DC later this month for the ESRI Federal Users Conference.

* As Neal Brown assembles his coaching staff, it will be interesting to see who if anyone is retained from the previous staff.

* I'm going out working once again for RTI this evening. I did get an interview my first day out this year. Yeah Me.

* It felt good to get back into the office yesterday after a little break.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: