Links

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm starting to wake up ad collect my thoughts for the day. Not sure what is playing in the background on the TV, but something is on and I'm contemplating starting a movie and falling back to sleep.

I got news last night my Sister Kim was in a hit and run accident. She said she had taken a late lunch to our Sister Terri and was driving somewhere and someone ran into the back end of her car. Most of the damage was to the other guys car, but cone to find out there was a warrant out for him for something else so he took off. They ended up apprehending the suspect at Sheetz. Kim was fine, the back bumper and trailer hitch took a hit, but she is fine and the car can be driven.

Me, I'm out in the field today, tomorrow and probably Monday. So much for a three day weekend, for me it is consecutive days 18, 19 and 20 of working one job or the other. That streak is going to continue probably into February as I'm going to DC the week after next and  will be working the weekends for RTI to compensate for time I wont work during the week that week. We'll get there eventually and I'll have a day off.

Calling for snow in the region today, mainly up north, but Morgantown is supposed to get some. It shouldn't have any impact on me, providing it doesn't get too bad.

WVU is playing Kansas in Basketball this afternoon, it's not been a good year for the Mountaineers, I would love for them to pull the upset but I don;t see it happening today.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: