Links

Monday, January 21, 2019

Martin Luther Kind Jr Day

Today we observe a Federal Holiday to honor the birth of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, a civil rights activist who was gun downed and killed in 1968 and we take a little bit of time out to honor his life and his teachings.

Fir me, you guessed it I'm off work from one job and will be heading out into the field to do another job. I have do get a few more weekday visits this week for my segments, as I will actually be in Washington DC next week for the ESRI Federal Users Conference, provided that since there is a Government shut down that the Conference is still going on as planned. More on that next week though as I'm concentrating on the RTI job today.

This evening will be the only day this work week that Michelle and I get to have dinner together, I'll be out one other day this week and she is working at the Vet's evenings the rest of this week. Yes we do get to see each other sometimes as we both have very busy schedules.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy the Holiday if you are off.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: