Links

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get up and over this dreaded noon time hump so we can start heading downhill to another weekend.

I know everyone is probably wondering, George, how do you find the time to write such in depth and thought provoking journal entries for all of us to share? The answer is quite simple, I write most of the ones during the week on Sundays now since my days are so long and occupied. It's one of the few free times during the week that I have to actually sit down and let the collective juices flow other than early weekend mornings. Here is the good news, there will be no price increases for reading my blog in 2019. Yes it is the same low low price as it was when it was first published.

I am working both jobs again today, I do have to say I'm not going back out for RTI again this week until Saturday. Pulling this off you need some serious time management skills and I really learned to do that in college. One semester I actually carried 18 Credit Hours, worked 40 hours a week at the NRAC and pulled a 3.83 GPA that Semester. You have to learn to prioritize and stick to a strict schedule.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: