Links

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is done, my beautiful wife turns 50 today, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,134 the world was blessed with my birth.

* It has been 5,357 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in Geography.

* 3,958 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC were on the agenda for the evening.

* 3,182 days ago I asked today's birthday girl to be my wife.

* It was 2,719 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I with the help of a co-worker of hers, became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 345 days longer than my Dad did, he missed out on so much due to his early passing.

* I have 4,704 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,341 days away.

* 350 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted.

* There are 344 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to plan.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 320 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 204 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 64 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 18 more days until Groundhog Day, we've had our snowfall for the year, now Phil do me a favor.

* I have written 5,513 blogs in the 14 plus years I have been writing this.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time.

* I hate snow, not sure if I have ever mentioned that on my blog, I Hate Snow. Even just a little bit, I'm ready for Spring.

* I'll be in Washington DC in two weeks attending the ESRI Federal Users Conference. This will be the second time I have attended this Confernece.

* Rethinking the Friends and Family Picnic, maybe bringing it back this year. Nothing definite this year yet, but we're talking about it. 

* I'm taking Michelle out for dinner this evening for her Birthday.

* This is day 14 straight of me working one job or the other or both.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: