Links

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Three day weekend is over with, now it's back to my normal job and that grindstone after a weekend of working and traveling.

* It has been 20,037 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.

* It has been 5,252 days since I graduated from WVU, true story all these years later I still dream that I'm going to miss a final and not graduate. It's not like I barely got by, I was both Gamma Theta Upsilon and Gamma Beta Phi and just missed Cum Laude.

* 3,867 days ago Michelle and I went out on a date. You know every day is the first day of the rest of your life, never so much for me as that day when she came into my life.

* 3,084 days ago I proposed to Michelle.

* It was 2,614 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 247 days longer than my Dad did, and I'm appreciating every minute of it.

* I have 4,802 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working. I'm sure I'll pick up a meaningful hobby by then, and I'm sure it will have a geospatial element to it.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,439 days away. I'm ready to whoop some Panther butt.

* There are 301 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together. We've been together about 10 1/2 at this point.

* There are 176 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019. I like Summer as well, it's just that springtime is something special to me.

* 123 more days until Groundhog Day, I did see Phil last week when I was cutting grass. I think he's mad that all the apples from the apple tree have magically disappeared (or he ate them all).

* 83 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.

* There are 76 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's time to start planning and start preparing, I was actually joking with a WalMart employee and wondered if they had their St Patricks days stuff out yet.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 53 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.

* I have written 5,403 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.

* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. sorry snowy weather is not my kind of weather.

* My presentation for next week is mostly done, now I just need to finalize it and prepare giving it. Any bets whether I see Elvis in Las Vegas?

* Michelle's old partner in crime at BFS, as she refers to her, is currently on her very first cruise. She is on the Carnival Prided and Michelle and I could not be more happier for her.

* WVU Football is ranked #6 in both the Coaches and the AP Poll this week for Football. Our best ranking since October 2, 2012 when we were #5.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: