Links

Sunday, October 07, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in the early AM, I'm up early once again and just had the Proposal on the TV and now it is silent (I streamed it). I'm sitting here collecting my thoughts for the day and trying to wake up.

I'm out once again today doing field work, I had a pretty decent day yesterday considering that there was a home Football game for WVU. Being so many people attend the games or work the games, it's kind of hard to find people at home while the Mountaineers are playing. Heading out of town once again and working the same section that I worked yesterday. It's a nice rural setting and so far everyone I have met have been really super friendly.

Speaking of the Mountaineers, they ran their record to 5-0 on the season and three teams that were ranked ahead of us lost. The Mountaineers beat the Kansas Jayhawks 38-22. We were a little off yesterday, turned the ball over a lot and got to the Red Zone and couldn't capitalize numerous times. Hopefully they will be ready this coming Saturday when they travel to Iowa State to play. It was a win though, despite being a 28 point favorite.

The Steelers play the early time slot today, I might put them on in the car as I'm working. This has already started out as a lackluster year. Hopefully they can get it all turned around today.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: