Links

Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday

It's time to stop all the fun that we have been having and stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of work.

This may be my only day in the office this week or a day I am going through the motions to get to tomorrow. I'm only working one job this typical work week and it's going to one for the ages for me.

A little tidbit, it was 10 years ago yesterday that I started at NETL. I've been with three companies during my tenure there, I started out with SAIC and worked for them until they lost the rebid.  I then worked for Sextant  for almost almost 8 years until we lost our GIS Research funding and I have been with AECOM since last August and that is who I currently work on the site engineering side and implementing GIS over there. It has been a great 10 years, here is to the next 10 years. I just got my HSPD-12 Badge renewed until 2024.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: