Links

Monday, October 08, 2018

Columbus Day

On a Monday that I would normally be heading to the office, we get a chance to sit back and relax a little bit and extend our weekend one more day as we celebrate Columbus Day.

I'm not sure if the schools are out today, but it is a Federal Holiday and I know that our contract calls for us to be paid anytime the Feds take off, so I get the day off from the office.

Working for RTI today may be a different story, if I were going into the office today, I would not be going out and working this evening, but I may take advantage of some daylight hours today and try to get some lines opened up and hopefully get a few interviews. I usually work the local section two days during the work week and then work other sections on weekends, but that may change this week and next week is almost a pass as I'll be in Las Vegas. I have to finalize my presentation this week. I'm not real good at public speaking, so going a few thousand miles away to do it might take some of the pressure off...lol

Have yourselves a great day today

hi ho?

No comments: