Links

Saturday, October 06, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm waking up and collecting my thoughts for the day as there is nothing on on the TV behind me. I'm just waking up and starting to plan my day out.

Looking for some football today, well the West Virginia Mountaineers will be hosting Kansas today for their homecoming football game. Kickoff this will be at noon today and hopefully Coach Dana has the boys ready to go and they have not been looking at the polls giving themselves big heads. I think we should be fine though, but you never know.

Me, I'll be heading out this morning and working all day for RTI. I will be working away from Morgantown, so there will be some travel involved with me getting to my other segment. This is going to be the busiest quarter that I have had in 2018 as my first quarter was cut short due to illness, my second quarter had a segment that I completed in almost no time and last quarter I had one segment assigned to me before they re-assigned my second segment to me after the FI it had originally gone to could not work it. Hopefully I get some interviews today and can start generating some numbers.

Have yourselves a great day today and Let's Go Mountaineers

Hi ho hi o

No comments: