Links

Wednesday, October 03, 2018

The Oops I forgot blog

As I was just jumping out of the shower this morning and trying to run down through my mind what day it is and my agenda for the day, I had realized that I had not pre-written a blog to post for today. Oopsie on my part is all I can say.

Today Michelle is going to be at the energy expo here in Morgantown pretty much all day. She was running around yesterday trying to set up for it, now today is the expo and representing Xtreme Labor Solutions on the day. To look at the jobs they have available, check here.

I was going to go out and work for RTI this evening, but my Morgantown section is primarily students and they are all in the middle of mid term examinations. I have a number of pending interviews, but no one has any availability so I'm waiting till next week to restart this section. I will be traveling this weekend to work my other section.

I managed to get the grass cut yesterday after work, it has rained a great deal plus we went on vacation, so it was a little high to say the least. I used Jim's Zero turn mower as opposed to my push mower and knocked it out in no time at all.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: