Links

Thursday, October 04, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back at least 21 years (Since I am 21 years old) to a time when  I was just a young one. Yes that little cutie was in fact the author of this blog and I was sitting up on my Grandpa Hall's knee.

This had to have been the old house down in Van Voorhis that we had, so I would put this picture sometime around the mid 1960's and pretty much prior to any of my known memories. I have no idea what I have in my hand, it almost looks as if it was a belt or something that I was playing with.

Just a random picture from yesteryear, one that has always been very dear to my heart.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: