Links

Monday, October 22, 2018

Back At It

Well that fun filled thing called Las Vegas is over with and the weekend is over with although I worked it, now it's time to stick our collective noses back to the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what we do for a living.

My week ahead should be a busy one, I have a trainer scheduled to come in this week to train us on the new GPS that we just purchased. We bought a Geo 7x and it is a little more complex than you would expect for a GPS. It's also a smart phone and has a number of other features to use, but we're more concerned with the primary function of it and that is collecting features. I have a trainer coming in tomorrow and Wednesday to teach us how to use it, I already have my unit and have for a while.

Michelle is adding a new recruiter at her office this week, they managed to get a good one and well established from another local company and this is probably going to start getting really busy.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: