Links

Monday, October 29, 2018

Monday

Well that fun time of the week where most of the working world looks forward to is now behind us, it's time to stop the relaxation and get back to making a difference on this rock that we live on. Strap on your work boots, put on your ties or do what ever it is you need to do to head into another workweek as it starts now.

Looking at my week ahead it should not be too busy at the office. I've finally got my GPS set up at work, or should I say I have all the software I needed whitelisted approved and whitelisted and ready to use. We have multiple LAN's at work. The LAN I work on is the most locked down, almost impossible to do anything on and is the one that everyone is on. I used to be on multiple LAN's when I was on the Research side of things, so I was much less restricted because we also had project computers that we worked on. Once I switched last year to AECOM and another contract, I no longer enjoy that computer set up. I'm down to one machine and I have to jump through hoops to get it to do what I need it to do. I think we are all set up and ready to go at this point.

I do have a Morale Subcommittee meeting today, we are doing a Halloween Party on Thursday when the children from the daycare will come over in their costumes and we'll bring in Candy to hand out to all the ghosts and goblins.

Speaking of Trick or Treating, Michelle is going over to her Sister Chris's to hand out Halloween Candy Wednesday Night since we really don't get any trick or treating here. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: