Links

Friday, October 26, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Are you ready for a little High School Football action? Let's start out with Clay Battelle, they are on the road to Clarksburg to take on Notre Dame. I hear there is game in our town, oh yeah Morgantown will be hosting the cross town rival University High at Pony Lewis Field this evening. I'm not going to play favorites....ah screw that I'm a Mohigan, kick that U-High Ass hard tonight.

I'm planning on traveling and working once again this weekend, I have two segments and one is just a little far to go to late in the day and this time of the year. So I take that one and go there on weekends and work it then.

Shopping and dinner this evening, typical day for Michelle and I this evening.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: