Links

Thursday, October 18, 2018

I'm Coming Home

Well all the site seeing and presenting is now over with, now it is time to say goodbye to Las Vegas and remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Hopefully I will come back here again some day and hopefully I've shared a picture of two for everyone to see.

I'll be heading out to McCarran International this morning on at a little after 6:00AM Las Vegas time (9:00 EST) on Southwest 2347 and unlike my direct flight out, I will have one layover on my trip back. We're stopping in the Windy City and Midway International for a brief layover before I board a plane to the Burg on Southwest Flight 2175.

I should be back home with my baby by early evening. We land in Pittsburgh at 4:10, so unboarding, grabbing my luggage and calling Charlie Browns to come and pick me up and get my car and heading home, it should be sometime around supper time when I get home. 

Have yourselves a great day as I deal with Jet Lag tomorrow.

No comments: