Links

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is over with, time for a Tidbits. =)

* It has been 19,021 days since my birth.

* 4,244 days ago I graduated from West Virginia University.  It was an accomplishment that took a few years to start, but I did fulfill.

* 2,845 days ago Michelle and I went out on our very first date, it was dinner and a movie and the start of the rest of my life.

* It was 2,069 days ago that I proposed marriage to Michelle and we had officially became engaged to each other.

* It has been 1,606 days since Michelle and I had our wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* 5,816 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.

* There are only 2,454 more days until what I am waiting for, WVU vs Pitt in Football is renewed. I miss beating the Panthers.

* There are only 362 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's never too early to start planning and we have a suggestion of making next year an ugly sweater theme.

* There are only 338 more days to go until my 21st Birthday (Using the 905 day calendar) or the 31st Anniversary of it using the 366 day (Leap Year) calendar.

* In 277 more days we will most likely be attending the Springs Festival once again. We missed last year, but I would like to make it again in 2016.

* There are only 257 more days to go until we go on Cruise 2016.

* 221 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary.

* There are only 82 more days to go until my favorite season of the year, Spring 2016 begins.

* It's only 35 more days until Ground Hogs Day, Phil so far so good.

* There are only 2 more days until my Goodbye 2015 blog is published.

* I have written 4,309 blogs in the 11 1/2 years that I have been writing George's Journal.

* The Hall Family Tree has 281 members currently in the database and is growing.

* Nothing new on the brother search, but I did have someone contact me looking for lost relatives. His father was Junior Hall, but I don't think that was the same time period as he was quite young.

* Not sure if I have ever mentioned it, but I love this weather that we have been having. Mainly because I Hate Snow.

* Has everyone came up with their New Years Resolutions yet, my family has started a Private site so that we can share ours and support one another in ours.

* I had to jinx the Steelers. Seems like every time I talk about what one of my favorite teams is doing or going to do, I end up jinxing them.

* I finished up my 2015 Video that I am going to post in my Goodbye 2015 Blog later this week.

* I have seen on Facebook that some people are already starting to take their Christmas Trees down. Michelle and I usually wait until after the first of the year.

* Michelle's back has continued to give her trouble, I'm trying to convince her to go and have it looked at. this year.

* Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: