Links

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hump Day

Well I am still on vacation and loving it, I'll return to work on Monday but for now I am just relaxing and enjoying myself for a few days.

I finally have all of my blogs pre-written for the entire year of 2015 and the first one of 2016 ready to go. I finished up my Goodbye 2015 Blog, a Photo Flashback Blog tomorrow morning that will post, a video of our year that will post along with my Goodbye 2015 Blog and to tell you the truth, this is the last blog that I am actually writing for the 2015 year. Everything else has been completed.

I think I am going to surrender the domain Shitzngiggles.com, a lady who is a stay at home mom and her daughter want a domain to play with and see if they can make money on approached me about buying it. I told her as long as she is not a reseller, that she can have the domain at no charge just as long as she's honest about wanting to develop it. I have not done anything with it in years other than renew the ownership of it, so I'm probably going to dump that domain if this scenario plays out as honest.

I hope everyone has had a great week and are looking forward to winding down their 2015.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: