Links

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from some place on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

I'm not exactly sure when this picture was taken, I'm guessing it was in the early 90's and to be perfectly honest with you I can't seem to remember exactly what this picture is. I'm guessing this was Val's birthday party, as I see my sister Terri with a cake in her hands. I see most of my Nephews and Nieces that were alive at that time, but not all of them. This was a time prior to Calvin being born if you can believe that.

This one really takes me back, back to a time when we were all younger, and I don;t just mean the kids...lol

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: