Links

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is one again behind us, that always seems to be the toughest day of the week to get motivated for, now we are staring at a Tidbits and a Tuesday.

* Well it has been 19,014 days since my birth, using that corrected 905 days calendar I think everyone will notice that that makes me 21 years old.

* It has been 4,237 days since I graduated from West Virginia University. I started later in life, but it's about finishing.

* It was 2,838 days ago that I took Michelle out on our very first date, 10,000 BC is still one of the worst movies that I have ever seen, but that's OK. You know, it used to be her that kept track of all of these days..lol

* It was 2,062 days ago that Michelle and I became engaged. I proposed to her right in the back yard at around 4:00 in the morning.

* It was 1,599 days ago that Michelle and I celebrated our wedding at the Marilla Center. It was a Caribbean theme or a Jimmy Buffett type theme and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

* I have about 5,823 days to go until I finally retire, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other of course.

* In just a very short 2,461 days the WVU vs Pitt Football rivalry will take place again. Yes Panther fans, I am counting the days until we will kick your butts again.

* I have about 345 more days to go until I celebrate another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday, if you are using that 365 days calendar of course.

* There are only 284 days to go until Michelle and I try once again to attend the Springs Festival. We missed it last year due to a few cold and rainy few days.

* There are 264 days to go until Cruise 2016, this will be our fifth one that we will have taken together.

* There are 228 days to go until my wonderful wife Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are only 89 more days to go until Spring 2016. Spring is my favorite season of the year.

* Only 42 days to go until  Ground Hogs Day, I have to send Phil some liquor, a few female companions and a veggie tray for Christmas. Remember me in February Phil.

* Only 9 more days to go until my Goodbye 2015 blog posts. As of right now I have a little over half of it written already.

* There are only 3 shopping days left until Christmas, mine and Michelle's shopping is done, but there is still time for the procrastinators.

* I have written 4,301 Blogs in over 11+ years writing this particular blog. That is a lot of entries, a lot of thoughts and a great deal of information concerning my life.

* Doing a little work to the Hall Family Tree, 281 people currently in the database and a significant number of people to still add.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search again, we need something to happen but I have faith that we will get there.

* Not sure if I have ever mentioned it before on my blog, but I Hate Snow.

* Star Wars 7 basically crushed all the records for opening day and opening weekend for a movie.

* On a recommendation I ordered and plan on reading the book "That Dark and Bloody River" from Amazon. A very good historical perspective of how this entire regions developed. I am a little bit of a history buff, especially when it comes to places I am familiar with like Morgantown. I remember for my Senior Thesis I researched the history of Dorsey's Knob. I can remember tracking George Washington in our county on the other side of the Cheat River, but he never crossed it.

* The Steelers are 9-5 and have won 5 or their last 6, that streak started when we went to see them play the Raiders. I think they can bring home number 7 this year.

* I still need to come up with some music to do this years Christmas Video. Anyone have any suggestions? I think my two favorite that I have used were "Let it Be Christmas" by Alan Jackson and "Christmas to Remember" by Amy Grant.

* I have a funny feeling it is going to be a very slow week at work, but that is just my hunch.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: