Links

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded day of the week that we refer to as Monday is now once again in our rear view mirrors, I still can’t think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been a grand total of 18,993 days since my birth, my 21 years (using 900 day calendars) have been good to me.

* It has been 4,216 days since I walked down the isle at the Wise Library at WVU to finish my academic career.

* It has been 2,817 days since I took Michelle out on our very first date, horrible movie and a Pizza. 10,000 BC has to be the worst movie ever produced. Cavemen do not  have perfect teeth and hair stylists.

* It was 2,041 days ago that Michelle and I moved our relationship to the next level with our  engagement. I felt that I had made her wait long enough.

* It was 1,578 days ago that we moved our relationship to a legal status of married as we had our  wedding in front of our closest friends and family.

* I have about 5,845 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* I am eagerly counting down the mere 2,482 more days until the football game I am waiting for,  WVU vs Pitt takes place once again. There is even a rumor that we may get to beat their asses in a bowl game this year, that would be cool.

* There are only 366 more days to go until my birthday 21st Birthday (Remember the 900 day Calendars).

* Our next cruise is planned in just a mere 285 more days when we will once again set sail out of Baltimore to the Caribbean, this will be our fifth trip as we are both already Gold VIFP members.

* There are only 249 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are only 110 days to go until my favorite season begins, Spring 2016. I'm ready for the birdies to start singing, the leaves to be reborn and have a the renewal season upon us.

* There are only 63 more days until the Prognosticator of  Prognosticators, Phil the weather forecasting Groundhog will pop his head up for an appearance.

* I have 30 days worth of content to go until my Goodbye 2015 Blog is posted.

* There are only 24 more shopping days left until Christmas, for you procrastinators there is still plenty of time and for you Black Friday shoppers I just have to ask Why?

* I have written a grand total of 4,279 blogs for George's Journal in the 11+ years than I have been writing this.

* No work on the Hall family tree this week, I know I am slacking.

* Nothing new on the Brother search, it seems as thought the whole search has hit multiple road blocks, not only from our side but on the other side as well. Hopefully something will break soon.

* Sammy the Christmas elf is going to be a terror, he's already threatening to do something if I say that I hate snow. I challenge him.

* I Hate Snow. Now let's see what he does.

* I think after the first of the year, I am going to start looking for dates for the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic. Last year was such a success despite the weather.

* Michelle finally got some help in the Accounts Receivable Department. Her PIC (Partner in Crime) is on a limited work schedule due to her needing to be there for family health related issues and they just needed some help. Yesterday was his first day.

* The WVU Women's Soccer Team finished up a great season on Saturday night, their season ended with a 0-2 loss to Penn State in the Elite 8, I have a feeling coach Izzo is going to bring home a National Championship before she is done.

* The WVU Men's Football team and Basketball Teams were both undefeated during the month of November.

* It seems like Morgantown will be getting a second Taxi Service as Motown Taxi is set to officially open at the beginning of the year.

* Does anyone use Safetown? I know Michelle loves this Ap and every time an emergency vehicle goes by the house she knows exactly what is happening around us.

* As the winter season is getting ready to be upon us, power outages happen all around us. THIS SITE will allow you to track who is without power and when power can be expected to return. It could be a valuable link this winter.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho


No comments: