Links

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a semi-quiet household, with Fin around it never seems to be absolutely quiet anymore. I'm up watching the Last King of Scotland on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I'm thinking about doing a little early morning Christmas Shopping. Head out to WalMart when no one is around and do a little shopping may be on my agenda in the next few minutes. I'm a very bad procrastinator, but I still have plenty of time and may just let Michelle sleep while I'm out shopping.

In years past, in the early AM is when I used to do all my shopping, the stores are always empty and not crowded, and being that this is the last Saturday prior to Christmas, something tells me the stores are going to be jam packed this weekend.

Other than that I'm hearing some pretty good reviews for the new Star Wars movie, I would like to see it in the near future. Yes I am a big Star Wars fan as it seems like just yesterday when I was a kid and Star Wars first came out. I have many fond memories of going and seeing all of the movies, I can remember being 5th in line to see Return of the Jedi on its first showing. We drove to Fairmont and by the time the doors opened, the line was a couple of hundred yards long if not more.

And BTW, I HATE SNOW. We got our first covering last night.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: