Links

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday the day after Christmas morning, the Cats are have been up and playing for a while and I just got up to collect my thoughts for the day and surf around the net a little bit.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I know that I did. That once a decade picture I get with all my siblings finally took place on Christmas Eve. It is a very rare occasion that the five of us come together at the same location at the same time, but a little Christmas magic made it all happen this season.

I have to say that the weather has been unseasonably warm this holiday season, not that I am or ever will complain, but our air conditioner has been running the past few days because it has gotten a little stuffy and warm in here. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating that it's Christmas time and my AC is on and I've been wearing shorts.

Today's plans include our Sam's Club Shopping, probably a trip up to the graveyard to see Mick's tombstone, running Chad to work at noon and going over to Michelle's Sisters to see her little nephew who will be in for a visit. We stopped by yesterday for a while, and we are going to stop by again.

I've brought up the idea of a bowling adventure with everyone, Jim and Chris are both very receptive to the idea in the near future.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and you have a great day.

No comments: