Links

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from getting my butt kicked by that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching Hoffa on Netflix and collecting my thoughts for the day. Fin in is up getting into a little mischief as always though.

I'm off of work this week I have a good deal of vacation hours that I have built up and my Boss wants me to burn them down to finish the year up and that started a couple of days before Christmas. It's also a contract thing and they are trying to transition from one contract to another in the next few months. I nor really anyone else has any idea what is going to happen in the next few months. So, I have the next week to relax so to speak.

Today's plan is our typical Sunday grocery shopping and watching a little bit of football this afternoon.

I do have to start putting the finishing touches on a couple of projects associated with my Blog, one being my Goodbye 2015 Blog which is traditionally my last blog post of the year. It's about 95% written and this year I am thinking of closing it out with a video of our year and travels which is also mostly completed. This has been an eventful year for Michelle and I especially with the travel and road trips that we have taken.

Have a great Sunday.


No comments: