Links

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Kind of a Hump Day

This is kind of a Hump Day, it's actually Christmas Eve Eve so to speak. I think I may take tomorrow off from work so that I can get some cooking done and run some food errands before we head off to my Sisters tomorrow evening.Update, I'm off today as well. =)

Tomorrows flashback Blog is going to be a series of Christmas Eve videos that I have done through the years. It's just something I had enjoyed doing on Christmas Morning through the years. I've taken a few years off, but tomorrows blog will feature 8 videos that I have done for Christmas Eve's past, plus the first video that I ever did to fill in a little. Make sure that you read this page tomorrow for a little reflection on years past.

Now for everyone who wants to be tracking Santa Claus, NORAD had been tracking him for years and they will once again be doing their Santa Tracker once again this year. They also have an ap for all smart phones if you really want to keep track where Saint Nick is on his journey around the world to deliver all the toys to the good little girls and boys.

Have yourselves a Great Day, it's about time for the Christmas Celebration Season to begin.


No comments: