Links

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hump Day

Well here we are once again, in the middle of the week and me with nothing to really say. I swear this has to be the hardest day of the week to come up with any content for.

At first I thought about doing a Wisdom post, but that would actually require me to come up with something semi-intelligent to say and I just don't feel up to the challenge this morning...lol

I have finally started to write my Goodbye 2015 Blog for the end of the year. It's a simple blog but requites a little bit of formatting to meet years past, that's all done now I've come to the fun part for me and that is reading the content and deciding what will make the year end post. It allows me to relive how boring my blog has been over the past 12 months and get a chance to recall what Michelle and I got into. The weekend road trips and events that may have happened.

It is by far the funnest blog of the year for me to write, but I only get to write it once a year and now I'm populating it.

Have yourselves a great day and remember if you are tired, depressed or feeling down, it could be SAD which I think I'm battling as we are heading towards the shortest day of the year.

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: