Links

Monday, December 21, 2015

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that includes awesome weekends. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for a few more days before we celebrate the Christmas Holiday.

Well I was able to talk my lovely wife into going with me to see the movie Star Wars 7, The Force Awakens. If you have not seen it yet, I suggest going to see it and if you do go see it, splurge the extra couple of bucks to see it in 3D if at all possible. If you even remotely a Star Wars fan, this is a must see movie and even if you are not a Star Wars fan, this is a great movie. The Cinematography was the next level, JJ Abrams and Morgantown High Alum Lawrence Kasden  knocked this one out of the park. It's more than worth the price of admission and I've seen where a few people have actually went back to see it again and I can't say as I blame them. I'm already to see the 8th movie in the series..lol

With Christmas coming up this week, it's going to be a short week for everyone. I'm not sure of my schedule yet, I might just take off Christmas Eve to get a few things done and started cooking. We have our Hot Sausage and a big ham that all needs cooked that day and I may just be the guy to do it..lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho






No comments: