Links

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again, up early and the first one to recover from that dreadful losing battle with the Sandman. I swear yesterday morning I was woke up tires and was like that the entire day up until I went to bed.

Well todays schedule is going to be a tight one. We have a four hour window to move Hayley back in. U Haul only has the truck we need for a four hour window and we have to have it back by noon. Everything is ready to go here as Michelle and I have cleaned our old bedroom out and have it ready for her. Chad and Laiah are coming up to help, and they are both absolute work horses, so hopefully this shouldn't be much of a problem.

We did get some absolutely miraculous news yesterday about a family member. I'm still sitting her in total shock after being put in total shock with other news last week. I am using the utmost discrepancy as requested, but if you are close to the situation you are more than relieved today.

I've let my subscription to the Dominion Post online edition expire. We have purchased the year long subscription the last 3 or 4 years, and they have completely changed their format in the last month or so, making it pretty much user unfriendly. Being that we rarely ever use it, I did not renew for the year. If I want to read it, I can purchase a daily edition.

Have a Great Day!!


No comments: