Links

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Am I Late???

I would say I'm up early, but that is inaccurate based on my normal schedule. If you didn't set your clocks ahead last night, you might be a a little bit late today.

Had a great day yesterday, it was kind of nice to solve that dreaded cabin fever and  get out and away for a little while.

The WVU Men's Basketball team pulled off a big win yesterday afternoon when they beat #8 Kansas here in Morgantown 92-86 despite former Huntington Prep Star and Kansas Freshman Andrew Wiggin's 41 point effort for Kansas.

I read on Facebook that Morgantown's Primanti Brothers is now open for business, or at least they had a partial opening yesterday, although the website is not updated. Maybe it was a soft opening rather than a Grand opening as someone on Facebook mentioned they were giving away their sandwiches yesterday. probably training the staff. Might have to be making a trip there in the near future as I love Primanti's.If I would have seen one yesterday where we were, I may have ate lunch there.

Normal shopping day for us, no excitement here. Grocery shopping and then returning home and maybe a few errands.

Have a great day, Spring is getting closer.

No comments: