Links

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursdaay




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect upon all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet through the years. One lost moment in time to post up and briefly relive and write a little blog about. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding that special picture or image and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however, always a whole lot of fun. It gives me a chance to reflect back upon my time and share a moment with everyone.

This weeks pic in an honor to the season that starts today. SPRINGTIME!!!!!

Springtime, a time of shorts and sandals, a time of cookouts and family gatherings. This weeks pic is one that reflects all of those things. It's a couple grillmasters, my brother in law George and my Uncle Mick handling all of the grilling on this day.

Come to think of it, we need to have a big family cookout this summer. One like this one or one from years passed where we did them at Marilla. We all just need to get together this summer.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: