Links

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hump Day

Two days in the books, now we start to gear down towards another weekend. If you can make it up over the noon time hump, it's all downhill from there until you get to the weekend.

So much for all of this nice weather that we have been having, those 60° days are nothing short of a tease, especially when the temps are going to drop well below freezing tonight. I just hope that we don't get anymore of that white stuff. If we do, my wide says I'm to blame since I got my hair cut earlier this week. She's tired of the snow as I think we all are.

I'm on my own tonight for dinner since Michelle has a hair appointment for this evening. Not sure what will be on my menu, but I'll also be going out again tomorrow night to have dinner with my old mentor in GIS as he is switching jobs and staying closer to home. Come to think of it, we eat out on Fridays as well, so this might be the start of a short streak for me.

For those of you who missed the Skylar Neese story on Dr. Phil, HERE IT IS. I actually learned a few things that I did not know. Rachael's next door neighbor Kim and I used to work as supervisors in the 2000 Census together.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: