Links

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Burgh Day


Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman. I'm up early watching the ending to Austin Powers and collecting my thoughts and surfing the net.

Before I forget, make sure that you set your clocks an hour ahead tonight as it is Daylight Savings Time. We lose an hour of sleep tonight, but that's OK with me it just means it stays light later in the evening. Spring is just right around the corner.


Did anyone see the traffic around Morgantown yesterday? Wow can you say it was total gridlock like nothing else. All over the city and it took Michelle about 45 to get home on what is usually a 10-15 minute commute. It was ridiculous to say the very least and we could not figure out why all the gridlock was all over Morgantown. We figured it out later last night, it was the last day for students and they are starting Spring Break. It was just a mad chaotic exodus of students that was the cause of all the gridlock. I guess that means traffic will actually be bearable for the next week.

Today's plans, heading up North to South Hills Village to get Hayley's iPhone repaired. Been there a few times before, I do actually love that store. Hopefully they won't be too crowded as we already have an appointment scheduled for this morning, so it's not like we'll be waiting in any lines.

Have a great day.

No comments: