Links

Friday, March 14, 2014

Big Ole Hairy PiDay

It's Pi day (3.14)
Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy PiDay, or March 14th (3.14).

I can't say it hasn't been a busy week for me, because it has. Last night Michelle and I went out to dinner at Blackbear in Suncrest to have dinner with my GIS mentor JB Churchill. He's actually switching jobs again for one closer to home and we decided to go out to dinner one time before he finished up his job with his current company. It was nice to catch up with him a little, I hadn't seen him in a few years.

No big plans for the weekend so far. We're talking about giving Sadie a haircut since the weather is starting to warm up a little. We did have a cold morning yesterday, but we're due to go back up into the 60's today so I can't complain too much. Winter seems to be sputtering out and I couldn't be happier. Not a big fan of winter and I'm not not sure if I have ever mentioned it before, but I Hate Snow.

Hopefully before long Michelle and I can get our butts down to the rails to trails. I know Sadie probably misses the trails and with Michelle's foot feeling much better this year after her surgery, we should be good to go.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: