Links

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household and the first to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up surfing the web and listening to whatever is playing on the TV. Hayley is out of town for the night as she is staying with her boyfriend down in Bridgeport.

It's calling for rain this afternoon, which means we probably won't be hitting the trails this afternoon as originally hoped. We have no plans for the day, but something tells me we'll find something to get into.

I managed to buy my Jr year Yearbook from High School on Ebay. It arrived yesterday and is the first time that I have saw it, although as I was looking through it it was a little deja vu as I felt maybe I have been it before. I only purchased my Sr year yearbook, and now I have this one as well.

The WVU Baseball team used a Grand Slam to help them defeat the Baylor Bears 8-7 in 12 innings yesterday at Appalachian Power Park in Charleston. I was watching a little of it yesterday at work, but it was 2-2 when I stopped and didn't get an update until this morning.

Have a great day.

No comments: