Links

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Morning "I Hate Snow" Blog

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm the first to recover with that dreaded battle with the Sandman from last night and am sitting in a quiet and peaceful household collecting my thoughts. I'm watching the Watch on HBO and am just surfing the net and drinking a diet orange soda from the Soda Stream. Yummmm

Has anyone seen the weather forecast for today? What happened to the nice weather I thought that we were supposed to have? It's supposed to be in the 70's on Tuesday and we get this crap on our days off? Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Sow? Not just a little bit, it's a vile hatred at this point in the year, I'm more than ready to retire snow for the season, we've had enough of it this year. Come back on Christmas Eve.

We did have a pretty productive day yesterday, I finally got our grill put together and it's all ready to go. Assembled, covered and plenty of charcoal purchased as well as a few select accessories to go along with it including a nice charcoal chimney and I even purchased baked potato nails yesterday. I'm ready for grilling season, I'm just waiting on the weather to cooperate.

Normal day for us, shopping, laundry and normal Sunday get ready for the workweek routine for us today. We already have our menu planned out for the week, synced to Evernote  and ready to go.

Have a great day.

No comments: